Saturday 21 September 2013

OOTN: If Dave Vanian was Blonde

Last night I was invited to my friends 1 year anniversary party held in Whites Tavern, Belfast. This coincided with Culture Night which was being held in the City Centre. There was a really nice buzz in Belfast last night, which puts a positive light on the City after the bad press we've been receiving in the past year. It was lovely to see abandoned buildings being brought back to life, with the likes of underground raves, art installations and marquees selling food and other bits and bobs. It brought a wide mix of cultures to the City and it was nice to see cafes fully lit to accommodate the crowds. You couldn't walk 3 feet without seeing someone with dreadlocks, which was nice. This is the outfit I wore. The pictures aren't great but I thought I'd snap a few anyway, as I was in a good mood. I had a fab night, a big congratulations to Becka and John- hope there are many more happy years to come.


Vampire slick back hair. Dave Vanian inspired.

 

Shoes: Next Tan Italia Leather Brogue boots RRP £80.
                                                               
 

Skeleton hand collar tips: Topman RRP £5.99.
 


Green Tartan Blazer: Zara RRP £65


White Oxford shirt: Topman RRP £20. Black second skin skinny jeans: Cheap Monday RRP £39

 

I love the Zara Green tartan jacket, I have the trousers to match. I was going to wear them together, but it's too full on. They look great with seperate outfits and are true quality, as you would expect from Zara. They are a great alternative to a black suit and have lots of character. The collar tips are adorable, they were a gift from my Granny (N'awk). They have systematically put holes in every shirt I own. My boots are from Next (where I would never venture for shoes) however, to my surprise they have amazing quality leather shoes for men, shoes designed to last for years. Tan is a good alternative to brown, a colour I find very dull.

Thanks for checking this post out. Until my next post have a good weekend.
                                                      
Scott. x



1 comment:

  1. Cute blog Scott!
    LOVE the Zara jacket!!
    Check out my wee blog :)
    http://crimesofablonde.blogspot.co.uk
    Rachael xxxx

    ReplyDelete